The Directorate of Territorial Cohesion of the Agglo is looking for an apprentice or long-term trainee (6 to 18 months) to accompany its services on the finalization of the tourism of hiking trails.
Position as soon as possible.
- Preparation of signage and beaconing
- Preparation of the promotion of these trails in partnership with the Sarreguemines Confluences Tourist Office.
- Education level: bac + 3 to bac + 5
- Training in the fields of tourism or land use planning/local development
- Taste for field work
- Ease in communicating with various interlocutors,
Car license essential
Applications should be sent (CV + cover letter) to:
Mr President of the Sarreguemines Confluences Agglomeration Community
Human Resources Department
99 Rue du Maréchal Foch – 57200 SARREGUEMINES
Or by email to: email@example.com by specifying under subject: “Apprentice application”.