Category A position – Job framework for Attachés
Position governed by article R. 133-11 and following of the Tourism Code
The community tourist office of Sarreguemines currently has 8 employees and covers 38 municipalities.
The Director of the Tourist Office will ensure the coordination and management of the Office, within the framework of an EPIC, and the management of its staff, the development of tourist projects and relations with the Community of Agglomeration Sarreguemines Confluences.
- Ensure the management of the community tourist office in collaboration with the Community of Agglomeration, in accordance with the tourist strategy defined by the elected representatives of the territory (coordinate the team in place, ensure the statutory life of the office, ensure the follow-up administrative and financial aspects of the office, coordinate ongoing projects),
- define the roadmap and the governance of the tourist office in connection with the active associations of the territory and the professionals of tourism, initiate the steps of classification, proceed to the declarations
- organize the teams to meet the challenges of the new tourism strategy,
- draw up and execute budgets, by seeking co-financing (including European funds) aimed at facilitating the operation of the tourist office and the development of ambitious projects,
- represent the tourist office in the context of events, local authorities and local, departmental, regional and cross-border professional networks.
- higher education and in accordance with the requirements of article R.133-12 of the Tourism Code,
- experience in a management position in a tourist office and if possible in an EPIC,
- team management,
- management of transversal projects,
- German language strongly preferred, English language preferred
- interpersonal skills, negotiation skills,
- knowledge of institutional and private tourism circles,
- skills in marketing, communication and digital information technologies,
- strong ability to put together grant applications,
- strong capacity for governance: coordination of the network of partners and tourism stakeholders,
- knowledge of the legal framework of EPICs, including accounting and finance, would be appreciated.
Position to be filled as soon as possible and possibility of secondment.
Please send your CV and cover letter to:
Mr. President of the Sarreguemines Confluences Agglomeration Community
Community Hall – 99 rue du Maréchal Foch – 57200 Sarreguemines
or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
specifying in the subject: application for the position of director of the Tourist Office.