The integration project is a system that facilitates the return to employment of people encountering particular social and professional difficulties, by offering them a job, support, supervision and appropriate training.
For successful social and professional integration, it is often necessary to remove one or more obstacles, in particular:
● the (re)creation of social ties
● restoration or acquisition of know-how
● work on self-esteem, knowledge of rights and duties (civility, citizenship)
● the development of a life project
● if necessary, access to housing, health, mobility, mastery of the French language, etc.
The integration project offers local authorities maintenance services for green spaces as well as finishing works: